- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By James A. Lyons Jr.
The president has shifted alliance from friend to enemy
Topic - Bernhard Langer
Bernhard Langer stretched his lead to eight strokes Saturday in the Senior British Open, shooting a 3-under 68 at Royal Porthcawl to reach 14-under 199.
Colin Montgomerie learned something about playing major championship golf at the age of 51 in the Senior PGA Championship at Harbor Shores.
Colin Montgomerie said he looked forward to the fun when he joined the Champions Tour.
Colin Montgomerie knows two of the players to watch in a senior major are Bernhard Langer and Tom Watson, so playing alongside them in the first two rounds of the Senior PGA Championship at Harbor Shores worked out well.
Tom Watson gives an edge to the long hitters at rain-soaked Shoal Creek.
Bernhard Langer shot a 4-under 68 on Saturday to open a three-stroke lead in the Champions Tour's Insperity Invitational.
Bernhard Langer birdied the final six holes for a share of the lead with Bart Bryant on Friday in the Champions Tour's Insperity Invitational.
Miguel Angel Jimenez quickly shifted his focus back to the Ryder Cup after winning his first Champions Tour event.
Fun-loving Miguel Angel Jimenez might turn the Champions Tour into his personal cigar-and-wine club. Ever-serious Bernhard Langer keeps churning out sub-par rounds. Bad back and all, Fred Couples is thriving in the wind and cold rain.
Miguel Angel Jimenez's first round on the Champions Tour went quite well.
Miguel Angel Jimenez's starring role in the best Masters ever for players 50 and over was the perfect lead-in for his Champions Tour debut.
Miguel Angel Jimenez, Bernhard Langer and Fred Couples made the Masters one for the ages - the older ages for sure.
Fred Couples won the Toshiba Classic on Sunday for his 10th Champions Tour title, birdieing the final two holes for a one-stroke victory.
Bernhard Langer maintained a two-stroke lead Saturday in the Champions Tour's Toshiba Classic, making four birdies in a late five-hole stretch for a 5-under 66.