- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Bernhard Langer
Bubba Watson wasn't about to let another chance get away.
Even though he has beaten Bernhard Langer twice down the stretch for Champions Tour titles, Kirk Triplett isn't ready to say he's the German star's nemesis.
Defending champion Bernhard Langer shot an 8-under 64 on Friday to take a one-stroke lead after the first round of the ACE Group Classic.
Bae Sang-moon is off to another great start at the Northern Trust Open. The next step is a better finish.
All Times EST
A year ago, Rocco Mediate was just another rookie on the Champions Tour.
All Times EST
Bernhard Langer birdied five of the last six holes Sunday to pull away from Fred Couples and Jeff Sluman and win the Mitsubishi Electric Championship by three strokes.
Bernhard Langer and Fred Couples broke away with birdies on the 17th to top the leaderboard going into Sunday's final round of the Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai.
Masters champion Adam Scott narrowly beat out Tiger Woods as the male player of the year in voting by the Golf Writers Association of America.
Bernhard Langer knows what he needs to do at TPC Harding Park to win the Charles Schwab Cup season points title and $1 million annuity.
Ryan Moore birdied the first hole of a playoff with Gary Woodland on Monday to win the CIMB Classic after an overnight wait caused by thunderstorms.
Chris Stroud and Ryan Moore overcame mistakes and bogeys on the back nine Saturday for a share of the lead after the third round of the CIMB Classic.
Webb Simpson maintained a four-stroke lead Saturday in the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open, birdieing four of the last seven holes at TPC Summerlin
Kenny Perry may hold a commanding lead in the Champions Tour's season points race, but he's not ready to pocket the $1 million annuity just yet.
"I had many, many years in my career where I was really consistent," Langer said. "There's a lot of competition out here. I don't even play every tournament. There's guys that play more than I do so they have more opportunities to make more money."
"We're constantly trying to improve. Every golfer, you don't want to stand still because to stand still is like getting worse," Langer said. "You're constantly trying for that little edge on somebody else or, you know, we also know if we play perfect golf we would hit 18 fairways, 18 greens and hit 18 putts. Nobody's ever done that and nobody will ever do it, but we want to get there as close as possible."