- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
Latest Bernice King Items
A judge has ruled that a lawyer for the estate of Martin Luther King Jr. cannot participate in a dispute over the ownership of King's Bible and Nobel Peace Prize.
A lawyer for Martin Luther King Jr.'s daughter on Friday argued that a lawyer for her father's estate should be disqualified from participating in a dispute over the ownership of King's Bible and Nobel Peace Prize.
The daughter of Martin Luther King Jr. on Thursday urged her brothers to search their consciences and reconsider their plan to sell the civil rights icon's Bible and Nobel Peace Prize.
In a story Feb. 19 about a court battle among Martin Luther King Jr.'s children over his bible and Nobel Peace Prize, The Associated Press reported erroneously that the items belonged to the state under a 1995 agreement. Lawyers say they belong to King's estate.
Facing the latest in a string of legal battles with her brothers, the daughter of Martin Luther King Jr. is seeking to portray herself as the true heir to her father's legacy.
A generation after the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.'s death, his children are fighting among themselves again, this time over two of their father's most cherished possessions: his 1964 Nobel Peace Prize medal and the Bible he carried.
Martin Luther King Jr.'s children are locked in yet another legal battle, this time over the civil rights icon's Nobel Peace Prize and his personal Bible.
When Bernice King, the youngest of Martin Luther King's four children, spoke at the Lincoln Memorial on Wednesday as part of the 50th anniversary of her father's "I Have a Dream" speech, her delivery wasn't smooth, but you could feel her passion.
The prominent pastor of a 25,000-member megachurch outside Atlanta denies allegations in a lawsuit that he coerced two young men from the congregation into a sexual relationship, his attorney said.