- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
Latest Bernie Sanders Items
Still weighing a possible run for president, independent U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders told a New Hampshire crowd he doesn't shy away from a platform based on a socialist agenda.
U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders is set to appear in New Hampshire this weekend as he weighs a run for president.
Sen. Bernard Sanders, Vermont independent, said Monday that the planned Democratic talkathon Monday night is to raise awareness among the general public that climate change is an urgent issue.
Vermont U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders will help lead an overnight session of the Senate's Climate Action Task Force in what he terms a wake-up call on global warming.
Democrats' plans to expand education and health benefits for veterans died in the Senate on Thursday after Republicans blocked the bill for not having a funding source and thus busting the budget all sides agreed to just two months ago.
A divided Senate on Thursday derailed Democratic legislation that would have provided $21 billion for medical, education and job-training benefits for the nation's veterans. The bill fell victim to election-year disputes over spending and fresh penalties against Iran.
A sprawling Democratic bill expanding health, education and other benefits for veterans easily cleared an early Senate hurdle on Tuesday. But the election-year measure still faces an uncertain fate as Republicans battle to make it smaller and find ways to pay for it.
It's hard to vote against veterans these days.
U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders told Vermont lawmakers Wednesday more needs to be done to provide early childhood education and encourage children to think about going to college long before high school.