- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
Best Buy Co. Inc.
Latest Best Buy Co. Inc. Items
Target Corp. is pledging to match prices of select online rivals year-round, a move that underscores how physical and online retailing are being meshed together.
Best Buy said Friday that it has authorized its store staffers to match online prices of competitors in some cases, as it ramps up for the all-important holiday season.
Best Buy Co. Inc. and its founder and former chairman, Richard Schulze, say they have an agreement that will allow Mr. Schulze to pursue his plan to try to buy the nation's largest consumer-electronics chain.
The news just keeps getting worse at Best Buy each day.
Carphone Warehouse Group PLC is closing its 11 Best Buy "big box" electronics stores, launched in April last year, as part of a reorganization of its relationship with the U.S. retailer.