- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Best Buy Co. Inc.
Latest Best Buy Co. Inc. Items
Target Corp. is pledging to match prices of select online rivals year-round, a move that underscores how physical and online retailing are being meshed together.
Best Buy said Friday that it has authorized its store staffers to match online prices of competitors in some cases, as it ramps up for the all-important holiday season.
Best Buy Co. Inc. and its founder and former chairman, Richard Schulze, say they have an agreement that will allow Mr. Schulze to pursue his plan to try to buy the nation's largest consumer-electronics chain.
The news just keeps getting worse at Best Buy each day.
It was either physicist Niels Bohr or baseball's Yogi Berra — take your pick — who declared, "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future." That said, I'm going to make a prediction anyway: the Zooka Speaker Bar, priced at $99, will be a runaway hit this holiday season.
It's the Muppets and the mayor of Boston against an ex-governor of Arkansas, as comments by a top executive of the Chick-fil-A fast-food chain in defense of Christian values and traditional marriage are cooking up a healthy side order of controversy.
Motorola Mobility says about 100 Xoom tablet computers that it refurbished for sale on Woot.com may not have been properly wiped of the previous owners' data.
Carphone Warehouse Group PLC is closing its 11 Best Buy "big box" electronics stores, launched in April last year, as part of a reorganization of its relationship with the U.S. retailer.
Best Buy Co. Inc. has settled a Connecticut lawsuit that accused it of advertising lower prices on some items on its website than at in-store kiosks, then overcharging customers at the stores.