- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
Best Buy Co.
Latest Best Buy Co. Items
Best Buy CEO Brian Dunn abruptly resigned on Tuesday after the embattled consumer electronics chain launched an internal investigation into his "personal conduct."
Apple, already the world's most valuable company, hit the $600 billion level for the first time Tuesday.
Best Buy Co. CEO Brian Dunn abruptly resigned on Tuesday after the nation's largest consumer electronics retailer said it decided to conduct an investigation into his "personal conduct."
Best Buy Co. CEO Brian Dunn has resigned from the electronics retailer.
Best Buy Co. said it plans to close 50 big-box stores and open 100 small mobile locations in the U.S. in fiscal 2013 and cut $800 million in costs by fiscal 2015. The news came Thursday as the biggest U.S. specialty electronics retailer posted a fiscal fourth-quarter loss partly because of restructuring charges, but its adjusted results topped Wall Street's expectations.
Count your blessings, then get to work.
Amazon's Kindle Fire is a Catch-22 for retailers: The $199 tablet computer could both help Christmas traffic and hurt future sales.
Consumers' confidence remained weak in September after dropping to a post-recession low the month before. That has left economists to wonder just what it will take to get Americans feeling good about the economy again.