- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Best Buy Co.
Latest Best Buy Co. Items
Best Buy Co. will carry Amazon Inc.'s Kindle starting this fall, the company said Thursday, expanding the number of major retailers Amazon has lined up to sell the device as competition in the e-reader market intensifies.
Electronics retailer Best Buy Co. said Thursday it is offering store credit in exchange for used video games at nearly 600 of its stores, expanding an online trade-in program that has been in place for about a year.
THE PRODUCT: The Infocast Internet media display ($170) is made by Insignia, a brand carried by consumer electronics chain Best Buy Co. It uses technology from Chumby Industries.
If you like the idea of a digital photo frame but are concerned about shelling out nearly $100 or more for the gadget equivalent of a one-trick pony, the Insignia Infocast may sound intriguing.