- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
Latest Beth Harlan Items
A former judicial assistant in central Florida has been sentenced to 300 days in jail for falsifying time cards and fabricating a story that a bailiff threatened her.
A central Florida judge accused of approving false time sheets has given up her position in exchange for prosecutors dropping a criminal charge against her.
A central Florida judge accused of approving false time sheets says the criminal charges brought against her should be dropped.
More than 5,000 U.S. children and teens are injured each year in falls from windows, according to a study that suggests the problem stretches beyond urban high-rises.