- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
Latest Beth Ipsen Items
Officials were trying to determine what to do after a small plane carrying all three teachers for a remote Alaska village school crashed in the wilderness, killing one of the teachers and injuring the two others just three days before classes were to begin.
Authorities say two people have died in a plane crash in the Alaska wilderness, and four others aboard the small aircraft survived.