- ‘Fact-Checker’ blog takes on Dems for their comments on Hobby Lobby decision
- Babe Ruth’s 1918 contract sells for $1.02M at auction
- Citigroup settles subprime mortgage case for $7B
- Archie to be shot saving gay friend in comic book
- Sen. John McCain on illegal child immigrants: Fly them home, now
- Pope Francis puts number of priestly pedophiles at 2 percent: report
- Oregonians flee in face of fast-moving wildfire as homes go up in blaze
- Eric Holder: ‘Racial animus’ fuels opposition to Obama and me
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl to return to active duty at Fort Sam Houston
- Israel says it’s downed drone along southern coast
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Beth Myers
So in June, during an event for donors in Park City, Utah, Ms. Myers met with several candidates to clarify a few more details with each.
"This was Mitt's decision," said Beth Myers, the senior adviser who led the vice presidential search. "He kept his own counsel."