- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Beth Willan
A reporter from the Press of Atlantic City, N.J., was on the flight with members of a girls varsity crew team from Egg Harbor Township, N.J. She said the plane's electricity went out at least twice and two small fires broke out underneath the plane.
"It was like four hours on the ground without any air conditioning. It was crazy, just crazy," passenger Beth Willan told CNN. "There were babies on the plane. And we are in dark and hot. You try to be patient, but people were yelling and screaming."