- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Beth
Nikki Spearman asked the medical staff not to trim too much of her husband's beard. Lee Spearman had grown his red beard to Santa Claus length for the holidays, and if she had to bury him, she thought, she wanted to be able to recognize him at the funeral.
Joe Buzay is direct when he talks about the value of his service dog, Frankie.
Bail will remain at $2 million for a northern New Jersey man accused of fatally beating his wife during an argument at their home last week.
A slight smile finally brightened Jim Haslett's hardened countenance after midnight Monday morning. His wife, Beth, and daughter, Kelsey, walked alongside him up the ramp that leads from the Washington Redskins' locker room out of FedEx Field.
The bonds of love and family are tested in the most mundane ways in "Save the Date," an indie relationship comedy that's short on both romance and humor.
There's something almost subversive about the way "Young Adult" picks apart the conventions of the contemporary movie comedy. Unexpectedly sinister and bleak, director Jason Reitman's film borrows from the romantic-comedy formula, but injects a note of realism by showing what happens when the antisocial pathologies of a broadly drawn comic character are let loose on real people.
Emmy-winning character actor Harry Morgan, whose portrayal of the fatherly Col. Sherman T. Potter on television's "M*A*S*H" highlighted a show-business career that included nine other TV series, 50 films and the Broadway stage, died Wednesday. He was 96.
Gwen Yearwood, the mother of country music performer Trisha Yearwood and the co-author of two recently published cooking books with her daughter, has died at age 73.
"Contagion" ought to come with a warning: Bring a handkerchief. While you're at it, bring a bottle of disinfectant, sterilized gloves, a face mask — and, if theater management will let you, a sealed containment suit too.
Pat O'Connor loved baseball so much he just had to have his own Fenway Park.
As his wife Beth looks on Senate candidate Mark Harris announces his intentions to run against House Speaker Thom Tillis in the GOP primary during a stop at the General Aviation Terminal at the Raleigh-Durham International Airport Wednesday Oct.2, 2013.