- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Bette Midler Items
Bette Midler will perform at the Academy Awards for the first time.
While many stars are awash in the gifts and parties of Golden Globes weekend, a few used their privilege to benefit the people of Haiti - and they were rewarded with an intimate performance by U2.
The outspoken actress Bette Midler took to Twitter on Wednesday to tell her 450,000 followers that Republicans actually rooted for a loss in World War II.
The Divine Miss M is returning to Broadway, and not as just a producer.
After nearly 30 years of friendship and shared tastes in movies, music and comedy, Billy Crystal and Bette Midler have finally taken it to the next level: They did a film together.
The schmaltz is piled on thick, and if the comedy were any broader it would require an Imax screen, but still there's something touching about how hard Billy Crystal and Bette Midler hustle to peddle the threadbare material that makes "Parental Guidance" a perfectly tolerable, if uninspired, moviegoing experience.
More celebrities are backing an online campaign to raise money so that Native American tribes in South Dakota can purchase land they consider sacred.
Bette Midler's voice has helped make songs like "Wind Beneath My Wings" classics, and now she'll be honored for that gift.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's annual induction ceremony is the only place you'd find Bruce Springsteen as just one member of a 21-piece backup band.