- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Beverley Swaim-Staley
Two packages sent to Maryland's governor and transportation secretary that ignited when they were opened contained the same note railing against highway signs urging motorists to report suspicious activity, investigators revealed Friday.
MARC trains may see delays due to the heat, according to Secretary Beverley Swaim-Staley.
Amtrak and Maryland transportation officials will meet with riders after a handful of problems with MARC train service over the past two weeks.