- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Beverly Hills Headquarters
At least one person on the Oscars red carpet won't have to worry about what to wear: Mother Dolores Hart.
Former film academy executive James Roberts, whose 35 years with the organization included the establishment of the Margaret Herrick Library, has died. He was 87.
Banksy apparently wasn't in the building.
Banksy apparently wasn't in the building. The mysterious graffiti star, who's up for an Oscar for his film, "Exit Through the Gift Shop," didn't appear with his fellow documentary feature nominees during a Wednesday panel at the motion picture academy's Beverly Hills headquarters, nor did he tag the building. Jaimie D'Cruz, the film's producer, isn't sure he'll turn up for Sunday's ceremony either.