- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Bge
One day after having electricity restored at home, it's beginning to seem like a very bad dream: About 81 hours without power, with sweltering temperatures and the contents of a refrigerator-freezer relocated to the trash.
BALTIMORE — Gov. Martin O'Malley is asking the Public Service Commission to hold expedited hearings on a breakup of Baltimore Gas and Electric Co. and corporate parent Constellation Energy Group.