- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
Latest Bhutan Items
By his own lawyer’s count, Kermit Gosnell, a 72-year-old doctor in West Philadelphia, Pa., performed more than 16,000 abortions over the course of 31 years.
By his own lawyer's count, Kermit Gosnell, a 72-year-old doctor in West Philadelphia, Pa., performed more than 16,000 abortions over the course of 31 years.
Lisa Napoli hails from Brooklyn, N.Y., but has lived off and on in Los Angeles for quite some time. It was there when, at the age of 43, she had a midlife crisis.
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke said data that show the U.S. economy in recovery don't fully capture the tough times felt by many.
On Monday, Mrs. Suu Kyi begins a weeklong trip to Britain as part of a European tour. The most bittersweet moment likely will be her homecoming to Oxford, where on Wednesday the 66-year-old finally will accept the honorary doctorate she was awarded in 1993 while she was under house arrest in Yangon.
For 24 years, Aung San Suu Kyi either was under house arrest or was too fearful that if she left Myanmar, the government would never let her return.
Four Himalayan nations facing the threat of weather changes have agreed to collaborate on ways to adapt to climate change. The deal was struck at a summit in Bhutan.
Thousands of terrified survivors of a Himalayan earthquake that killed 81 people and rattled parts of India, Nepal and China crowded Tuesday into shelters and relatives' homes or stayed out in the open for fear of aftershocks.
Practice makes perfect: Kate Middleton and her bridesmaids, together with best man Prince Harry, rehearsed one more time at Westminster Abbey on Thursday, the eve of the most anticipated royal wedding in decades.