- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Biden
Vice President Biden referred to House Republican lawmakers Thursday night as a "Neanderthal crowd" for fighting the reauthorization of his signature Violence Against Women Act.
Colorado Democratic legislators are passing a hail of new anti-gun laws that prevent the most vulnerable from defending themselves in places often targeted by rapists and mass killers. Similar bills are being rolled out by Democratic legislators in other states, headed to Congress.
One California lawmaker thinks the solution to America's gun violence problem just might be hip-hop car washes, Zumba classes and a little lunchtime yoga.
Vice President Joseph R. Biden cast his vote Tuesday in the 2012 election, saying that "it's always a kick."
Everyone is talking about the laughs heard 'round the world. Vice President Biden smirked and scoffed so much that the issue consumed much of the post-debate coverage. However, what wasn't mentioned was how Mr. Biden inadvertently made a strong case for conservatism when it comes to the nature of the welfare state.
Mr. Biden told a woman on a Facebook chat to shelve her AR-15 and just shoot a double-barreled shotgun off the porch to scare bad guys away, as he advises his wife, Jill.