- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Biden
Vice President Biden referred to House Republican lawmakers Thursday night as a "Neanderthal crowd" for fighting the reauthorization of his signature Violence Against Women Act.
Colorado Democratic legislators are passing a hail of new anti-gun laws that prevent the most vulnerable from defending themselves in places often targeted by rapists and mass killers. Similar bills are being rolled out by Democratic legislators in other states, headed to Congress.
One California lawmaker thinks the solution to America's gun violence problem just might be hip-hop car washes, Zumba classes and a little lunchtime yoga.
Vice President Joseph R. Biden cast his vote Tuesday in the 2012 election, saying that "it's always a kick."
Everyone is talking about the laughs heard 'round the world. Vice President Biden smirked and scoffed so much that the issue consumed much of the post-debate coverage. However, what wasn't mentioned was how Mr. Biden inadvertently made a strong case for conservatism when it comes to the nature of the welfare state.
FILE - In this Feb. 27, 2014, file photo, Vice President Biden speaks at the Association of State Democratic Chairs Meeting in Washington.
A few weeks ago, Mr. Biden, in his convention acceptance speech, exclaimed, “America is not in decline.” It strikes me when the vice president feels he has to stand up and say that, it’s a bit like acknowledging that America is in decline, and that the world senses it, but he doesn’t want to admit it.