- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Big 12 Conference
The Big 12 Conference is a college athletic conference of twelve schools located in the Central United States, with headquarters located just outside of Dallas, in Irving, Texas. It is a member of the NCAA's Division I for all sports; its football teams compete in the Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS; formerly Division I-A), the higher of two levels of NCAA Division I football competition. Member schools are located in Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma and Texas. - Source: Wikipedia
Chattanooga. Idaho. The Citadel. Coastal Carolina.
Hoping to heal their fractured conference, Big 12 leaders scheduled a private summit Thursday to start patching up hurt feelings and stabilize the league.
Big 12 Commissioner Dan Beebe is out after the conference nearly collapsed for the second time in just over a year.
The official Texas A&M fight song includes a line that bids farewell to Texas, "so long to the orange and white." By this time next year, Texas A&M may have said goodbye to a lot more than its storied, century-old rivalry with Texas.
The New York Times is reporting Texas A&M has notified the Big 12 it will withdraw from the conference.