- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Big 12 Conference
The Big 12 Conference is a college athletic conference of twelve schools located in the Central United States, with headquarters located just outside of Dallas, in Irving, Texas. It is a member of the NCAA's Division I for all sports; its football teams compete in the Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS; formerly Division I-A), the higher of two levels of NCAA Division I football competition. Member schools are located in Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma and Texas. - Source: Wikipedia
Chattanooga. Idaho. The Citadel. Coastal Carolina.
Hoping to heal their fractured conference, Big 12 leaders scheduled a private summit Thursday to start patching up hurt feelings and stabilize the league.
Big 12 Commissioner Dan Beebe is out after the conference nearly collapsed for the second time in just over a year.
The official Texas A&M fight song includes a line that bids farewell to Texas, "so long to the orange and white." By this time next year, Texas A&M may have said goodbye to a lot more than its storied, century-old rivalry with Texas.
The New York Times is reporting Texas A&M has notified the Big 12 it will withdraw from the conference.