- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
Latest Big Brother Items
"Big Brother" contestant Spencer Clawson has learned the hard way that you never... ever joke about child pornography
CBS dropped its lawsuit Friday against ABC over its reality series "The Glass House," citing the show's low viewership numbers as a reason it is no longer interested in the case.
CBS still wants to evict "The Glass House" from the airwaves.
Claire Danes has some busy months ahead: Not only is her hit TV series "Homeland" returning for its second season in September, but she's pregnant as well.
CBS is unlikely to succeed in its efforts to win copyright infringement claims over rival network ABC's new show "The Glass House," a federal judge said Friday.
A Los Angeles man who launched an expletive-laden tirade against Sarah Palin's daughter, Bristol, has filed a lawsuit against the Lifetime Network alleging he was taped for her reality show without his knowledge or consent.
CBS is getting its chance to try to shatter rival ABC's plan for its new reality competition show "The Glass House" by focusing their arguments on one person _ a federal judge.
A federal judge on Friday said he's inclined to allow ABC to air its new reality competition series "The Glass House" over rival network CBS' objections that the show copies "Big Brother."
HBO apologized Thursday amid outrage for featuring a severed head resembling former President George W. Bush in a scene in its fantasy drama "Game of Thrones."