- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
- Aaron Hernandez, ex-Patriot, on prison life: ‘I’m way less stressed in jail’
- Man pulled from water believed to be disgraced D.C. cop
- Kabul airport hit by suicide bomber who targeted NATO gate
Latest Big House Items
While Alabama rests and prepares for its rematch with Johnny Football and the most anticipated game of the season, most of the other highly ranked teams will be winding their way through early season tuneups against less-than-daunting opposition on Saturday.
The last scheduled Notre Dame-Michigan at the Big House is Saturday. It's a big game. It didn't need any more attention.
The two programs have never met in the regular season. Michigan beat Virginia Tech 23-20 in overtime at the Sugar Bowl last season.
Michigan's football program has 23 seniors who will go out as winners, a far cry from their first season.
The NHL has canceled the 2013 Winter Classic at Michigan Stadium.
The NHL has put one of its signature events on ice.
Michigan is in the market for an opponent.
Michigan facing another school in a spring game at the Big House?
For the New York Yankees' top minor league players, there's no root, root, root for the home team this year.