- Dems’ new bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
Big Ten Conference
Latest Big Ten Conference Items
The trees are budding and the birds are nesting _ must be time to sit down and watch some of the least compelling matchups in college football: green vs. white, crimson against cream, blue takes on gold.
An increased expansion of Nebraska's Memorial Stadium will help satisfy a higher demand for seats and allow for future growth as the school enters the Big Ten conference, athletic department officials said Friday.
Jim Delany has spent more than two decades as commissioner of the Big Ten, overseeing two conference expansions and the formation of the Big Ten Network.
A question-and-answer session with Big Ten Commissioner Jim Delany about the conference's future, the conference's new divisional names and logo and just what's in store for Notre Dame and the BCS:
The Indiana Hoosiers are set to hire Oklahoma's offensive coordinator Kevin Wilson to be their new head coach Tuesday.
The Big Ten's welcome gift to Nebraska looks more like a booby prize.
Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany said Saturday taking the conference's first football championship game to Indianapolis was the easiest choice with little time to research other options.