- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
- Drone technology turns South, targets feral pigs to kill
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- Better pack a lightsaber: House told space explorers could find alien life in 10 years
- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
Big Ten Conference
Latest Big Ten Conference Items
The Indiana Hoosiers are set to hire Oklahoma's offensive coordinator Kevin Wilson to be their new head coach Tuesday.
The Big Ten's welcome gift to Nebraska looks more like a booby prize.
Jack Swarbrick's comfortable and spacious office is flush with many reminders of Notre Dame's long history of athletic endeavors and excellence. For one, there's the picture of that 1913 team captained by an end named Knute Rockne.
Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany said Saturday taking the conference's first football championship game to Indianapolis was the easiest choice with little time to research other options.
Pat Fitzgerald was bound for Los Angeles on a recruiting trip a few days later when he finally watched that play.
The Big Ten Conference has chosen Lucas Oil Stadium in downtown Indianapolis as the site for its first football championship game in 2011.