- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Biker Boy
Three months after a devastating on-field collision between University of Georgia outfielders Zach Cone and Johnathan Taylor left Taylor partially paralyzed, the two were side by side again on Saturday as draft picks of the Texas Rangers.
Johnathan Taylor and Buddy Lamothe may never play baseball again after accidents left them partially paralyzed.
Perno and Cone said they were impressed the Rangers drafted Taylor.
"It's a dream come true," he said.