- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Bilal Powell
Always fast on the field, Chris Johnson found a new job pretty quickly, too.
Former Tennessee Titans running back Chris Johnson visited the New York Jets on Tuesday, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press.
Bilal Powell is ready to make a run at the New York Jets' suddenly crowded backfield.
The New York Jets went on the offensive during the draft's final day.
"Just being able to catch the ball out of the backfield," Powell said of his strengths, "and being able to run inside and outside, and also contribute on special teams."
"My role changed and they gave me a different opportunity to play," Powell said.