- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Bill Abbott Items
An annual festival headlined by the rap-metal group Insane Clown Posse will be staged at a Missouri farm's campground after seven years in southern Illinois, promoters of the trouble-plagued Gathering of the Juggalos said.
People made three times as many calls to 911 dispatchers at the Jackson County Sheriff's Department last year than they did 10 years ago.
Adorably wide-eyed, fluffy and in need of a loving home is an unusual description for a football player.
The Hallmark Channel is making a new Friday night home for family movies.
If the holidays still seem a long way off, you clearly haven't done much channel surfing lately.
If the holidays still seem a long way off, you clearly haven't done much television channel surfing lately.
One advantage Oprah Winfrey might have in establishing an identity for her new television network is that many of her competitors are in the same situation, even if they've been around for a while.
Plenty of baby boomers can claim membership in the "sandwich generation," caring for elderly parents and young children at the same time. While those responsibilities can be daunting, recent reports reveal that, whether by necessity or choice, many of these baby boomers are combining those three generations into one household.