- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Bill Alexander
Ever since Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio became Pope Francis last March, it's been extraordinary to hear the different interpretations of his ideas and overall message.
A death investigation is under way in the Landover area of Prince George's County after a shooting was reported Monday afternoon, according to Prince George's County police.
Two specialized Prince George's County gang units and a host of other police resources will be detailed to the Lewisdale area to head off any possible retaliation from gang-related violence after a double shooting Wednesday that killed a 14-year-old boy.
County police spokesman Lt. Bill Alexander says it happened Saturday when police were called to a burglary and domestic dispute in the 8600 block of Temple Hills Road.
Alexander says when officers arrived they saw two men running from a home and getting into a vehicle.