- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Bill Alexander
Ever since Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio became Pope Francis last March, it's been extraordinary to hear the different interpretations of his ideas and overall message.
A death investigation is under way in the Landover area of Prince George's County after a shooting was reported Monday afternoon, according to Prince George's County police.
Two specialized Prince George's County gang units and a host of other police resources will be detailed to the Lewisdale area to head off any possible retaliation from gang-related violence after a double shooting Wednesday that killed a 14-year-old boy.
County police spokesman Lt. Bill Alexander says it happened Saturday when police were called to a burglary and domestic dispute in the 8600 block of Temple Hills Road.
Alexander says when officers arrived they saw two men running from a home and getting into a vehicle.