- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Bill Alexander
Ever since Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio became Pope Francis last March, it's been extraordinary to hear the different interpretations of his ideas and overall message.
A death investigation is under way in the Landover area of Prince George's County after a shooting was reported Monday afternoon, according to Prince George's County police.
Two specialized Prince George's County gang units and a host of other police resources will be detailed to the Lewisdale area to head off any possible retaliation from gang-related violence after a double shooting Wednesday that killed a 14-year-old boy.
At the time of the shooting, Eliezer and the man were with two other people who are documented gang members, police spokesman Lt. Bill Alexander said.
"They are going to be in the area and trying to make contact with the people they know are currently in gangs and stopping people to get information," he said.