- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
Latest Bill Ayers Items
President Obama, on behalf of every American citizen, could you please stop blaming everyone but yourself for your failed policies? Your predecessor isn't responsible for the protracted economic downturn for the past three years -- you are.
While first lady Michelle Obama stated she was not proud of America until her husband was elected president, I am not proud to be an American because we once again have elected a man of dubious character.
Top officials at the Republican National Committee and the Mitt Romney presidential campaign on Tuesday touted the GOP's surpassing 4 million voter contacts in Virginia, which includes seven times the number of phone calls and 11 times as many as door knocks at this point in 2008.
As anti-American riots and murderous attacks erupt across the Middle East, America's response will be dictated by a man few Americans really know — Barack Obama. It's time to change that.
Editor's Note: In this first of a five-part series, Middle East and Islam specialist Daniel Pipes begins his inquiry into Barack Obama's early Muslim connections by noting the president's autobiographical inaccuracies.
While Vice President Joseph R. Biden's "back in chains" remark in front of a largely black audience on Aug. 14 definitely can be considered race-baiting, based on the Obama administration's reaction, it was more an off-the-cuff embarrassment than part of a calculated effort to rile black Americans and engender fear.
Perhaps it was the rash of sexual-abuse cases on the part of public school teachers discovered during the 2011-2012 school year.
Barack Obama claims he knows more about Judaism than any other president. Despite this boast, Republican challenger Mitt Romney is on track to get the largest proportion of Jewish votes of any Republican since Ronald Reagan.
On March 29, commander in chief of the armed forces (and President) Obama signed a presidential proclamation designating March 29 as Vietnam Veterans Day. I found out by accident and have yet to talk to a Vietnam vet since that date who was aware of the honor bestowed upon him.