- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
Latest Bill Belichick Items
New England Patriots all-purpose running back Kevin Faulk has done nearly everything except grab headlines.
The second-half problems the New England Patriots had last year are still hurting them.
Tom Brady walked into the New England Patriots locker room, his hair fashionably combed over his forehead in a Justin Bieber style as a pair of jeans, pre-ripped and faded, hung neatly over the back of his chair.
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was unhurt in a two-vehicle accident near his home Thursday morning before practicing as usual with his team ahead of the season opener and agreeing to a four-year contract extension that, according to two people familiar with it, would make him the NFL's highest-paid player.
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was unhurt in a two-vehicle accident near his home Thursday morning and hours later practiced as usual with his team just days before the season opener. He then agreed to a four-year extension that would make him the NFL's highest paid player, according to a person with knowledge of the contract.
Officials say a Massachusetts driver whose van collided with a car driven by New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has had his driver's license suspended at least five times.
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was in a two-car accident near his home on Thursday morning but was unhurt and attended a walk-through practice later in the day.
Bengals coach Marvin Lewis doesn't care about Chad Ochocinco's dinner plans or anything else in his personal life.
By now, anyone with premium cable knows more about Rex Ryan and his band of merry Jets than they should. The way Ryan took to reality TV, there's surely a season on "Survivor" or even "Dancing with the Stars" in his future should the football thing not work out.