- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Bill Belichick Items
The Denver Broncos tried to beat the New England Patriots less than two months ago by running the ball. It didn't work.
Peyton Manning and Tom Brady one more time with the Super Bowl on the line would have been good enough all by itself.
LeGarrette Blount wasn't satisfied with three short touchdown runs, not against a team coming off the second greatest comeback in playoff history. So he took off on a 73-yarder and carried the New England Patriots to their third straight AFC championship game with a 43-22 victory over the Indianapolis Colts on Saturday night.
The New England Patriots are back in the AFC championship game because of a dominant running attack and an opportunistic defense.
Tandler and Tarik pick the playoffs. Next up, Colts vs. Patriots
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Logan Mankins got tough working with his dad on a cattle ranch in California. Getting kicked by a steer was just part of the job.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — A defense that allowed 44 points in a playoff game might boost the confidence of its next opponent.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — The bye week is over.
Bill O'Brien inherited a Penn State program rocked by scandal, on the cusp of crippling sanctions, and staring at a murky future.