- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
Latest Bill Bennett Items
Oakhurst Dairy, the largest milk processor in northern New England, has been sold to a national dairy farmer-owned cooperative, allowing the family-owned business to continue to operate independently while providing opportunities for growth, company officials announced Friday.
California-based Salem Communications Corp. is buying the assets of Eagle Publishing, owner of a range of corporate brands familiar to conservatives, including Regnery Publishing, HumanEvents.com, and Redstate.com.
An ancient Greek myth holds that the immortal Prometheus brought fire, a substance exclusive to the gods, to human beings. As punishment, he was forever chained to a rock, where his liver was pecked out by birds. Although Ron Packard did not introduce the computer into the classroom, his company, K12, was founded on the vision of using technology to transform education, and has since grown into the largest provider of online education in the country, delivering services to about 500,000 students.
The Washington Times and Salem Communications announced Tuesday that radio host Andy Parks' daily show is moving to middays next week on WRC 1260 AM, Salem's flagship news talk radio station in the nation's capital.
The debate continues over whether teachers and other school personnel should have access to guns in an emergency, but the nation's two biggest teachers unions warned Thursday that would be a disastrous idea that sends the wrong message to children.
The nation's leading teachers unions Thursday slammed the idea of arming more teachers, a proposal floated in the wake of last week's Sandy Hook school shooting by Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell and others and already in place in some Texas schools.
Top Republicans meeting for the first time since Election Day say the party lost its bid to unseat President Barack Obama because nominee Mitt Romney did not respond to criticism strongly enough or outline a specific agenda with a broad appeal.
Supporters of President Obama refused Thursday to pull a TV ad suggesting that Republican Mitt Romney caused a woman to die from cancer, a commercial that is raising questions about suspected coordination between the Obama campaign and an advocacy group founded by a former White House staffer.
Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul will hold a free rally for thousands of supporters at the University of South Florida Sun Dome on the day before the Republican National Convention.