- Rob Ford gets D.C. sports radio gig: Toronto’s crack-smoking mayor will make NFL picks
- Israel mulls gift of West Bank land to Palestinians
- Stocks gain as investors weigh economic news
- Doctors say ‘profound’ new HIV treatment may prove the cure
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- NYPD head Ray Kelly wins big retirement perk — a $1.5M tax-paid team of bodyguards
- Pentagon weighing ‘second start’ for overexposed youth in social media
- Libraries to feds: Stop spying on us
- Britain eyes new powers to thwart Islamic extremists
- Angry NTSB ousts railroad union from N.Y. train crash site
By Tom Harris and Madhav Khandekar
Bad science puts rich nations on the hook for trillions in climate liabilities
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Bill Bentley
Alex Smith threw a 21-yard touchdown pass to Vernon Davis, and the San Francisco 49ers took a 7-6 lead over the Detroit Lions after the first quarter Sunday night.
Alex Smith threw a 21-yard touchdown pass to Vernon Davis, Frank Gore ran for 62 yards and a score and the San Francisco 49ers took a 14-6 halftime lead over the Detroit Lions on Sunday night.
Alex Smith threw a 21-yard touchdown pass to Vernon Davis, Frank Gore ran for 93 yards and a score and the San Francisco 49ers took a 17-9 lead over the Detroit Lions through three quarters Sunday night.
Raheem Morris' voice boomed across the defensive backfield during a 6-on-7 passing drill at Senior Bowl practice. The charisma and energy that helped propel him to an NFL head coaching position at age 32 has been on display since Monday's start of his tenure as the Redskins' defensive backs coach.