- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Bill Black
Park Superintendent Bill Black said in a written statement on Monday that a final proposal would be ready this summer.
"This delegation of authority has added a new, third dimension to NSA's 'one mission' future," Mr. Black, at the time a special assistant to the NSA director for information operations, stated in the spring 1997 issue. "That is, in the networked world of Cyberspace, CNA technology is the natural companion of NSA's exploit and protect functions."