- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Bill Bolling Items
Insurance plans that cover abortion are now banned from the state's new healthcare exchange after a tie-breaking vote cast late Wednesday night by Lt. Gov. Bill Bolling.
Beginning in 2009 with Gov. Robert F. McDonnell, Lt. Gov. Bill Bolling and Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II leading the Republican Recovery tour here in Virginia, the 2010 elections continued the Virginia GOP's resurgence by defeating three Democratic House incumbents and pushing the GOP margin to at least 8-2 in the Virginia delegation. (At the time of this writing, it is still not known if Keith Fimian has upset Gerald E. Connolly in the 11th District.)
Lt. Gov. Bill Bolling announced that $800,000 in funding will go toward a wind training and testing facility at James Madison University.