- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Bill Bradley
"The panel clearly paid close attention to federal Judge Hick's well-reasoned decision allowing Mr. Whittemore to exercise his appeal rights before his sentence his imposed," Bradley told the Reno Gazette-Journal (http://on.rgj.com/1flbXpJ ). "We appreciate the courage of the panel in reaching this decision."
"It's certainly an honor to have worn the same number as him. He was somebody that I admired (when) playing football in high school and in the sandlot when I was a kid," Bradley told the Daily Princetonian in 2006. "He had won the Heisman Trophy, and he went to Princeton, and I wanted to be him."