- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Bill Bradley
"The panel clearly paid close attention to federal Judge Hick's well-reasoned decision allowing Mr. Whittemore to exercise his appeal rights before his sentence his imposed," Bradley told the Reno Gazette-Journal (http://on.rgj.com/1flbXpJ ). "We appreciate the courage of the panel in reaching this decision."
"It's certainly an honor to have worn the same number as him. He was somebody that I admired (when) playing football in high school and in the sandlot when I was a kid," Bradley told the Daily Princetonian in 2006. "He had won the Heisman Trophy, and he went to Princeton, and I wanted to be him."