- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Bill Bradley
"The panel clearly paid close attention to federal Judge Hick's well-reasoned decision allowing Mr. Whittemore to exercise his appeal rights before his sentence his imposed," Bradley told the Reno Gazette-Journal (http://on.rgj.com/1flbXpJ ). "We appreciate the courage of the panel in reaching this decision."
"It's certainly an honor to have worn the same number as him. He was somebody that I admired (when) playing football in high school and in the sandlot when I was a kid," Bradley told the Daily Princetonian in 2006. "He had won the Heisman Trophy, and he went to Princeton, and I wanted to be him."