- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Bill Carmody Items
The way he was praising Chris Collins, Michigan State coach Tom Izzo almost sounded like a Northwestern recruiter.
Bill Carmody had 13 years to get Northwestern into the NCAA tournament for the first time, and it never quite worked out.
Forget the defensive shortcomings Maryland exhibited against Lafayette. Ignore the slog in the Terrapins' victory over Georgia Southern.
Taking a look at college hoops coaches with a lot to prove in 2012-13.
Michigan State coach Tom Izzo has never seen anything like this.
Former Rutgers coach Fred Hill, who accepted a buyout last year after an incident at a Scarlet Knights baseball game, will join Northwestern as an assistant coach, according to two persons with knowledge of the situation.
As gaudy as that 22-0 record is for top-ranked Ohio State, the Buckeyes aren't thinking they possess a secret formula that no one else has.