- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
Latest Bill Clinton Items
Former U.S. Sen. Carol Moseley Braun says Bill Clinton's decision to campaign for Rahm Emanuel amounts to an outsider helping an outsider in the Chicago mayoral race.
For the third straight year, President Barack Obama ranks as the man most admired by people living in the U.S., according to an annual USA Today-Gallup poll.
It's time to play "find the birth certificate," even as President Obama is presumably enjoying the carefree, balmy breezes of his Hawaii.
Don't believe all the Washington talk that President Obama had a great lame-duck session and goes into the new year and the new 112th Congress with the whip hand. It's utter nonsense.
Interesting. Fox News hosts Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly and Mike Huckabee among the nation's most admired men?
For the third straight year, President Obama ranks as the man most admired by people living in the U.S.
President Obama and his family made a rare Sunday trip to church.
Have a Merry Christmas, but don't forget the most basic origins of the day, say several thousand billboards that show the glow of a fetal ultrasound, a halo above the infant.
A jury Wednesday recommended that a father and his son be sentenced to death for planting a bomb that exploded inside an Oregon bank two years ago, killing two police officers and maiming a third.