- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Bill Clinton Items
Former House Speaker Tom Foley died Friday at the age of 84.
Former President George H.W. Bush says his wife is getting fed up with his flashy socks, so he's donated an exceptional pair of bright, cactus-themed socks to a church fundraiser.
A muffin-bearing Vice President Joseph R. Biden greeted executive branch employees returning to work Thursday morning while cautioning that there are "no guarantees" that another government shutdown won't happen in three months.
The president might be confusing tail feathers, or not
Former President Bill Clinton said during a recent televised news interview that he was shocked by the message Republicans were sending in their fight against President Obama’s signature health care reform: We hope it fails. That means the GOP is “begging for America to fail,” he said.
I smelled a rat from Day One of the liberals' "Bush lied" campaign about 10 years ago. Throughout the last five years of the Bush administration, as the political left continued to savage President Bush and say he "lied us into an unjust, unnecessary, illegal and immoral" war, I kept my eye on the one man who could easily have stood up and spoken the truth but refused: former President Bill Clinton.
Union backing for Obamacare boosted government, not workers
Former President Bill Clinton, appearing Sunday on ABC's "This Week," said a 2016 presidential run by wife Hillary Rodham Clinton would be better than her first.
The Senate shot it down for infringing on firearms rights