- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Bill Cubit
Illinois football is looking for consistency and depth as the squad finishes the spring season.
Former Oklahoma State starting quarterback Wes Lunt is transferring to Illinois, returning to his home state after giving the Illini little consideration out of high school.
Michigan State's All-American linebacker Greg Jones is glad he put his dreams of playing in the NFL on hold.
"I still feel like we can be a good offensive team," Cubit said. "Some guys just need to step up."
Cubit said O'Toole is capable of that level of play, and added that O'Toole's previous mistakes have been magnified because they've occurred during key plays.