- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Bill De Blasio
Latest Bill De Blasio Items
Mayor Bill de Blasio of New York City walks a few steps to the left of Karl Marx, but that's not enough for some of the daffy Democrats in Gotham.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio signed into law a measure that creates a municipal identification card that can now be used by illegal immigrants to access government services, rent an apartment and open a bank account.
New York's highest court put the final stamp of disapproval Thursday on former Mayor Michael Bloomberg's attempt to ban big soda sales within city boundaries — striking a loss for nanny state governance.
Politicos just handed parents in New York City a huge entitlement at taxpayer expense — free lunches for all the school system's middle-schoolers — in what critics are sure to bill as a nanny government run amok.
Every politician has his little flunky. New York Mayor City Bill de Blasio brought Police Commissioner Bill Bratton along with him in the city to end stop-and-frisk. Commissioner Bratton kisses up to Mr. de Blasio the way Vice President Joe Biden kisses up to President Obama.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio put the word out, via an Instagram post of a phone video: I challenge President Obama to a game of one-on-one.
U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio met this week for a sit-down back-pat for each other's efforts to combat climate change -- a get-together being heralded by diplomats as a sign of the world's readiness to join an international treaty.
Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo beat back a challenge from the left Saturday, narrowly winning the nomination of the Working Families Party with a promise to support liberal priorities while taking on state senators who have blocked them.
Facing pressure from liberals, Gov. Andrew Cuomo vowed Thursday to campaign against state Senate leaders unless they pass public financing for statewide campaigns before the Legislature adjourns its session next month.