- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Bill Dineen
Nearly a week after Superstorm Sandy forced the evacuation of barrier island towns all along New Jersey's coast, gamblers trickled back into Atlantic City alongside people who live in neighborhoods the tourists rarely see.
The Florida Panthers have hired Kevin Dineen to take over as coach, according to a person familiar with the negotiations.
"Everything looked fine coming in," he said.
"We've got any machine we want," said retiree Bill Dineen, 69, playing the slots in a mostly empty Trump Taj Mahal on Saturday.