- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Bill Dineen
Nearly a week after Superstorm Sandy forced the evacuation of barrier island towns all along New Jersey's coast, gamblers trickled back into Atlantic City alongside people who live in neighborhoods the tourists rarely see.
"Everything looked fine coming in," he said.
"We've got any machine we want," said retiree Bill Dineen, 69, playing the slots in a mostly empty Trump Taj Mahal on Saturday.