- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Bill Elliott
Chase Elliott isn't really sure what he has accomplished the last two weeks in becoming the youngest Nationwide driver with multiple victories.
Chase Elliott missed his senior prom Friday, but wasn't too disappointed.
Bill Elliott rarely got rattled during his three-plus decades racing at NASCAR's highest level. He worked hard, didn't worry about what was going on around him, and did his talking on the track.
Bill Elliott and Terry Labonte, a pair of Cup champions, are among the first-year eligible nominees for the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. set a record Thursday with his 11th consecutive win as NASCAR's most popular driver.
Neither father nor son can remember a time when Chase Elliott wanted to be anything other than a race car driver.
Jeb Burton and Chase Elliott could have saved a stamp.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. tied Bill Elliott's record of 10 consecutive wins as NASCAR's most popular driver, and was just as nervous accepting it Thursday as he was when he received his first honor.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. was named NASCAR's most popular driver for the ninth consecutive year.
"Here's a roller-coaster and you've got to hang on for dear life and hopefully it ends up where you want it to be on top at the end of your career," Bill Elliott said. "For me, I've been very happy, but I know it's a double-edged sword"
"I'm about speechless," Bill Elliott said in Victory Lane.