- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Bill Gates Items
State legislation that would have allowed business owners to refuse to serve gays for religious reasons likely won't impact Phoenix's chances of hosting the 2016 national convention, Arizona Republican Party officials said Thursday.
After compiling a list of more than 100 CEO candidates, Microsoft settled on Satya Nadella a home-grown leader who joined the software maker in the early 1990s. That's back when Google's founders were teenagers and Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg was in elementary school.
Microsoft has named Satya Nadella, an executive in charge of the company's small, but growing business of delivering software and services over the Internet its new CEO. Company founder Bill Gates is also leaving the chairman role for a new role as technology adviser.
Microsoft Corp. has named Satya Nadella, head of its cloud computing business, as the company's next CEO. He immediately replaces Steve Ballmer, who had announced in August that he would retire from the world's biggest software company after more than 13 years at its helm. Here's a look at key moments in Microsoft's history.
While new world champion Magnus Carlsen of Norway was taking a Silicon Valley victory lap, GM Levon Aronian of Armenia was winning the first major tournament of 2014 and in the process making a strong statement that he might be Carlsen's most dangerous challenger in the candidates' cycle ahead.
Philanthropists Bill and Melinda Gates pitched an optimistic future for the world's poor and sick in their annual letter Tuesday, arguing passionately against three myths they say hurt efforts to bring people out of poverty, save lives and improve living conditions.
From the front, the Lenoir house David Ehlers shares with his wife and 13-year-old daughter looks like any other.
Rachel — a Reddit poster who didn't give a last name — thought the guy named Bill who was serving as her Secret Santa in the website's annual gift exchange was just a nice-sounding young man. A "friendly fellow," actually.
In the Information Age, some educators rank the ability to use and program computers alongside reading, ’riting and ’rithmetic as basic life skills children should learn.