- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest Bill Gaytten Items
The buzz at Paris' ready-to-wear shows on Friday wasn't just about the clothes.
France may have lost an A in its credit rating, but fashion seems to have won it back with a flourishing start to haute couture week _ from the A-list celebrities to Dior's 1950s A-line silhouettes.
Hoots and thunderous applause erupted from backstage, but the audience at the Dior show Monday greeted the storied label's fall-winter 2011-12 haute couture with a short-lived flurry of halfhearted claps.
The house that John Galliano built is now that of Bill Gaytten.