- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
- Supreme Court to decide if passports can say ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Bill Glenn
But no matter how successfully Mr. Woods and Mr. Steinberg rebuild, Mr. Glenn said, some will never forgive and forget.
"Twitter is a nice step, but he's got to prove it over the long haul. Winning alone probably won't get him there. He's got to change how he interacts with fans. If he goes back to his old ways, it will be a much steeper climb," Mr. Glenn said.