- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
Latest Bill Graves Items
The Obama administration on Thursday backed down from part of its plan to trim truckers' workdays, but the new regulations still left both the big-rig industry and its critics fuming.
Calls for higher fuel taxes are coming from an unexpected place: the trucking industry.
Potholes and high fuel prices could soon be the least of the trucking industry's problems.
"It has a 409 V-8," former Kansas Gov. Bill Graves says about his 1964 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport convertible. "That's the important part."