- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Bill Graves Items
An Oklahoma appeals court ruled Friday that a woman who became female through gender-reassignment surgery has the right to change her name in spite of a district judge's opinion that to do so "is fraudulent."
Calls for higher fuel taxes are coming from an unexpected place: the trucking industry.
Potholes and high fuel prices could soon be the least of the trucking industry's problems.
"It has a 409 V-8," former Kansas Gov. Bill Graves says about his 1964 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport convertible. "That's the important part."