- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Bill Halter
The latest release of documents from the Bill Clinton administration include about 90 pages involving former Arkansas Lt. Gov. Bill Halter.
Sen. Blanche Lincoln, already one of the most endangered Democrats in the upcoming election, now has drawn a primary challenge from Arkansas Lt. Gov. Bill Halter.
Mr. Halter officially will file for the race Tuesday, but in a Web video released overnight Monday, he said he's entering the race to give voters an outsider's voice to send to Washington.
"Bailing out Wall Street, with no strings attached, while leaving middle-class Arkansas taxpayers with the bill. Protecting insurance company profits instead of patients and lowering health costs. Gridlock, bickering and partisan games while unemployment is at a 25-year high. Enough is enough," he said.