- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Bill Hamid Items
Bill Hamid finished with three saves to help D.C. United to a scoreless draw against FC Dallas on Saturday night.
Dwayne De Rosario had a memorable return to Red Bull Arena.
Charlie Davies' 25th birthday Saturday ended up being bittersweet.
Brian Ching headed in his first goal of the season in the 89th minute to give the Houston Dynamo a 2-2 tie with D.C. United on Saturday night.
If you happen to wander into D.C. United's locker room, deep in the bowels of RFK Stadium, you'll see a chalkboard featuring the MLS standings.
Perry Kitchen stood in the D.C. United locker room Saturday night shaking his head in disbelief.
D.C. United's young defenders were somewhere between toddlers and teenagers when soccer icon David Beckham was winning Premierships and prestige at the world's richest club, Manchester United, starting in the mid-to late 1990s.
Exhibition games don't really count for much - not like league games. But these friendly games are sometimes a chance for a rookie player to show off his skills and make some memories.
Chris Pontius scored on a penalty kick in the 62nd minute, helping D.C. United salvage a 1-1 tie with the Colorado Rapids on Saturday night.