- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Bill Husfelt
Police said Wednesday that the ex-convict who held a Florida school board at gunpoint had been planning to do it for some time.
"He said his wife was fired, but we really don't know what he was talking about," Mr. Husfelt told the AP at his Panama City home. "I don't think he knew what he was talking about."
"We could tell by the look in his eyes that this wasn't going to end well," Mr. Husfelt told the Associated Press.