- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
Latest Bill James Items
Prosecutors on Monday dropped a felony manslaughter charge against a former Little Rock police officer in the death of a 15-year-old boy who was suspected of breaking into cars at an apartment complex.
A former Little Rock police officer charged with manslaughter in the shooting death of a 15-year-old boy is asking a judge to throw out the case to avoid having a third trial of the case.
A judge has reduced a contempt fine for a lawyer representing a former Little Rock police officer charged with manslaughter for the shooting death of a teenager.
If Pat Conroy's "The Great Santini" is the best book about fathers and sons and hoops, Bill Simmons' "The Book of Basketball" is runner-up.