- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Bill Johnson Items
Detroit's water and sewer department says a contractor's employee was impaled on a steel rod when he fell while working at a sewage treatment plant on the city's southwest side.
The Tennessee Valley Authority says 750 employees have retired or resigned through a voluntary incentive program, another 1,000 vacant positions are being eliminated and more cuts are on the way.
Their four congressional seats considered safe, Ohio Democrats head into the state's primary election looking to take advantage of any openings that might be created by Republican missteps or tea party challenges. But with all 12 GOP incumbents seeking re-election, the odds are stacked against them.
On Sunday, the sanctuary at Freedom Biker Church was a sea of black leather and beards.
At the Lauberhorn race on Saturday, a potential 10-strong United States team includes three men who have World Cup victories in Alpine skiing's glamor downhill discipline.
The nation's largest public utility voted Thursday to close six coal-powered units in Alabama and replace two more in Kentucky with a new natural gas plant.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: I attended ROTC boot camp in the summer of 1958 at Corps of Engineers, Fort Belvoir, Va. I sustained tinnitus and hearing injury at the M1 rifle range. I reported that to the VA at the time and they turned down my claim because my training "... is not considered as service in the armed forces."